Year 7 pupils have been presented with certificates for their achievement in the Bronze Baccalaureate Award.
This award is to congratulate pupils who have achieved or exceeded expectations in a range of areas in school this year.
Those areas include:
Attendance: Minimum 95%
- School subjects
- Literacy, Numeracy and Digital Literacy
- Participation in school clubs
- Participation in a Global Citizenship Challenge Day,
- Participation in an Enterprise Challenge Day
- Completion of a 500 word Geography project.
Pupils awarded Distinction certificates.
Pupils awarded Merit certificates.
Pupils awarded Pass certificates.